Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Book Sources: Nebraska
- A selection of books/e-books available in Trible Library.
- Click the title for location and availability information.
The Nebraska Question : Comprising Speeches in the United States Senate
Call Number: Online - free - HathiTrust
by Mr. Douglas, Mr. Chase, Mr. Smith, Mr. Everett, Mr. Wade, Mr. Badger, Mr. Seward and Mr. Sumner, together with the history of the Missouri Compromise; Daniel Webster's memorial in regard to it--history of the annexation of Texas--the organization of the Oregon Territory--and the compromises of 1850.
Search for More
- Suggested terms to look for include - diary, diaries, letters, papers, documents, documentary or correspondence.
- Combine these these terms with the event or person you are researching. (example: civil war diary)
- Also search by subject for specific people and events, then scan the titles for those keywords or others such as memoirs, autobiography, report, or personal narratives.