Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Find it Virginia is supported by federal funds provided by the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and ensures that all residents of the Commonwealth have equal access to essential resources for lifelong learning.
- Materials available include accesss to ebooks, articles, and other materials.
- It includes access (as of October 2021) to additional databases not available through CNU including: EBSCO Explora, Virginia Legal Forms, Rocket Languages, Universal Class and more.
Also, check the website of your local public library, they may provide additional resources!
The Library of Virginia!
- Selected databases can be accessed by residents of Virginia outside of the Library.
- Register online with your valid Virginia driver's license or Virginia ID number (Registration is easy!)
- Access materials not available through your CNU account.
- Includes access (as of October 2021) to items such as: America's News: Historical and Current; American Civil War Research Database; Historic Map Works Library Edition; Mountain People: Life and Culture in Appalachia (1700–1950); Nexis Uni; Proquest Historical Newspapers. Black Newspaper Collection and more.