► Ensure identification and correct attribution of your work.
- Distinguish yourself from other researchers with similar names.
- Link all name variants and formerly used names (e.g., Garcia, A., Garcia, Anna, Garcia, A. J., Garcia-Smith, A.). Keep in mind that many publishers index initials and not a full name.
- List your affiliations.
► Use for career advancement and tenure.
- Obtain up-to-date citation metrics to demonstrate your research and scholarly impact. Once you set up your profiles, your citation metrics are automatically updated.
- Keep track of your h-indexes.
- Manage your entire scholarly output and grant activity. Use new researcher identifiers not only with journal articles, but with books, chapters, conference papers, grants, patents, datasets, manuscript submissions, and more.
- Link ORCID, ResearcherID, and Scopus Author IDs for easy updates.
- Take control of how your scholarly output is presented online globally. Make yourself findable.
- Improve administrative efficiency by keeping track of your entire scholarly output and re-using your biographical profile data.
► Control privacy settings of your researcher profiles.
► Find collaborators outside your institution and across disciplines.
► Receive customized notifications about funding opportunities based on your publications and areas of interest.
► Take your author profile to another institution.