Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Online Sources: Douglas MacArthur
Book Sources: Douglas MacArthur
- A selection of books/e-books available in Trible Library.
- Click the title for location and availability information.
A Soldier Speaks by
Call Number: E745.M116 A2 W552
Public papers and speeches of General of the Army, Douglas MacArthur. Prepared for the U.S. Military Academy, West Point, N.Y., by the Dept. of Military Art and Engineering. Edited by Vorin E. Whan, Jr. With an introd. by Carlos P. Romulo.
Search for More
- Suggested terms to look for include - diary, diaries, letters, papers, documents, documentary or correspondence.
- Combine these these terms with the event or person you are researching. (example: civil war diary)
- Also search by subject for specific people and events, then scan the titles for those keywords or others such as memoirs, autobiography, report, or personal narratives.