Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Primary Sources: Dwight D. Eisenhower
Book Sources: Dwight D. Eisenhower
- A selection of books/e-books available in Trible Library.
- Click the title for location and availability information.
Going Home to Glory by
Call Number: E836 .E383 2010
A Memoir of Life with Dwight D. Eisenhower, 1961-1969
David Eisenhower delivers a warm, personal recollection of the retirement years of his grandfather, Dwight D. Eisenhower, in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, where they lived.
Herbert Hoover and Dwight D. Eisenhower: A Documentary History by
Call Number: E836 .A4 2013
"Included here are letters, reports, and telegrams that the two men sent directly to one another; diary entries and memoranda that document their meetings; relevant passages from speeches and press commentary; and candid comments that the two men made about each other in letters to friends and associates." -- Publisher's website.
Search for More
- Suggested terms to look for include - diary, diaries, letters, papers, documents, documentary or correspondence.
- Combine these these terms with the event or person you are researching. (example: civil war diary)
- Also search by subject for specific people and events, then scan the titles for those keywords or others such as memoirs, autobiography, report, or personal narratives.