Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Online Sources: John L. Lewis
Book Sources: John L. Lewis
- A selection of books/e-books available in Trible Library.
- Click the title for location and availability information.
Testimony of John L. Lewis before the House of Representatives by
Call Number: Online - free - Hathi Trust
Publication Date: 1947
subcommittee on miners' welfare of the Committee on Education and Labor, April 3, 1947 and subcommittee of the Senate Committee on Public Lands to investigate the Centralia mine explosion, April 17, 1947.
Search for More
- Suggested terms to look for include - diary, diaries, letters, papers, documents, documentary or correspondence.
- Combine these these terms with the event or person you are researching. (example: civil war diary)
- Also search by subject for specific people and events, then scan the titles for those keywords or others such as memoirs, autobiography, report, or personal narratives.