Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Book Sources: Panama
- A selection of books/e-books available in Trible Library.
- Click the title for location and availability information.
Ho for California! by
Call Number: F593 .H6 1980
See - The Isthmus of Panama, 1849: A diary kept by Mrs. Jane McDougal.
A Year of American Travel by
Call Number: Online - free - LOC
narrative of personal experience, voyage to California in 1848, impressions of Panama, San Francisco, Monterey, San Jose, &c., and a letter from Colonel John Fremont, describing his expedition to the Rocky Mountains made during the winter of 1848-49
Search for More
- Suggested terms to look for include - diary, diaries, letters, papers, documents, documentary or correspondence.
- Combine these these terms with the event or person you are researching. (example: civil war diary)
- Also search by subject for specific people and events, then scan the titles for those keywords or others such as memoirs, autobiography, report, or personal narratives.