Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Type a keyword or words for your topic into the search box.
- If needed click the Full text (limits to articles full text within this set of databases) box or the Peer reviewed (limits to peer reviewed articles) box
- Click the Magnifying Glass or press ENTER to search.
Tip: If you get too many hits, use the Narrow Results box on the left side of the results screen
- Click the Advanced search link on main search page
- Use the drop down boxes next to the search box to specify where you want to find your search term(s)
- You can add additional search terms by adding more rows of search boxes
- The Publication date box allows you to limit the date range for the articles
- Scroll down the screen for more options
- Use the links next to the different boxes for help finding the right words or codes
- Use the check boxes to limit the results
- If you are just looking for articles, check that box under the Document Type box
- It can also be helpful to check English under the Language box unless you are able to read foreign languages