Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Find it Virginia is supported by federal funds provided by the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and ensures that all residents of the Commonwealth have equal access to essential resources for lifelong learning.
- Materials available include accesss to ebooks, articles, and other materials.
- It includes access (as of August 2020) to additional databases not available through CNU including: EBSCO Explora, Ebsco eBooks History Collection, RBDigital, Virginia Legal Forms, Rocket Languages, Universal Class and more.
Also, check the website of your local public library, they may provide additional resources!
The Library of Virginia!
- Selected collections can be accessed by residents of Virginia outside of the Library.
- Register online with your valid Virginia driver's license or Virginia ID number (Registration is easy!)
- Access materials not available through your CNU account.
- Includes access (as of August 2020) to items such as: American History Collection: Papers of - George Washington, James Madison, John Marshall, Thomas Jefferson, and Woodrow Wilson; Mountain People: Life and Culture in Appalachia (1700-1950); ProQuest History Vault: Slavery in Antebellum Southern Industries; NexisUni; Career Transitions; Gale Legal Forms; ProQuest Congressional Publications; Digital Sanborn Maps; American Civil War Research Database; American Periodicals and many more.