Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Online Sources: Horace Walpole
Book Sources: Horace Walpole
- A selection of books/e-books available in Trible Library.
- Click the title for location and availability information.
Horace Walpole's Correspondence... (v. 31) by
Call Number: DA483.W2 A41 v.31
with Hannah More, Lady Browne, Lady Mary Coke, Lady Hervey, Lady George Lennox, Anne Pitt, Lady Suffold [and] Mary Hamilton (Mrs. John Dickenson) Edited by W. S. Lewis, Robert A. Smith, and Charles H. Bennett.
The Letters of Horace Walpole by
Call Number: Online - free - HathiTrust
fourth earl of Orford; chronologically arranged and ed. with notes and indices by Mrs. Paget Toynbee.
Memoirs of King George II by
Call Number: DA483.W2 A36 1985
v. 1. January 1751-March 1754 -- v. 2. March 1754-1757 -- v. 3. 1758-1760.
Search for More
- Suggested terms to look for include - diary, diaries, letters, papers, documents, documentary or correspondence.
- Combine these these terms with the event or person you are researching. (example: civil war diary)
- Also search by subject for specific people and events, then scan the titles for those keywords or others such as memoirs, autobiography, report, or personal narratives.