Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Online Sources: Rigoberta Menchú
Book Sources: Rigoberta Menchú
- A selection of books/e-books available in Trible Library.
- Click the title for location and availability information.
Me llamo Rigoberta Menchú y así me Nació la Conciencia by
Call Number: F1465.2.Q5 M38 1994
"I, Rigoberta Menchú is the result of a series of interviews between Menchú and Venezuelan anthropologist Elisabeth Burgos-Debray. Burgos-Debray explains in her introduction that while she helped to shape the interviews into a logical narrative format, she edited Menchú's words as little as possible, correcting some grammatical mistakes but leaving intact the speaker's style." The Literature of War. Ed. Thomas Riggs. Vol. 3
Search for More
- Suggested terms to look for include - diary, diaries, letters, papers, documents, documentary or correspondence.
- Combine these these terms with the event or person you are researching. (example: civil war diary)
- Also search by subject for specific people and events, then scan the titles for those keywords or others such as memoirs, autobiography, report, or personal narratives.