Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Online Sources: Harry S. Truman
Book Sources: Harry S. Truman
- A selection of books/e-books available in Trible Library.
- Click the title for location and availability information.
Affection and Trust by
Call Number: E814 .A4 2010
The Personal Correspondence of Harry S. Truman and Dean Acheson, 1953-1971
Dear Bess by
Call Number: E814 .A4 1983
The Letters from Harry to Bess Truman, 1910-1959
Dear Harry, Love Bess by
Call Number: E814.1.T68 D36 2011
Bess Truman's letters to Harry Truman, 1919-1943
Letters from Father by
Call Number: E814.1 .L47 1981
The Truman family's Personal Correspondence
Mr. President by
Call Number: E814 .T78 1952
The First Publication from the Personal Diaries, Private Letters, Papers, and Revealing Interviews of Harry S. Truman, thirty-second President of the United States of America
Where the Buck Stops by
Call Number: E742.5 .T62 1989
The Personal and Private Writings of Harry S. Truman, edited by Margaret Truman
Search for More
- Suggested terms to look for include - diary, diaries, letters, papers, documents, documentary or correspondence.
- Combine these these terms with the event or person you are researching. (example: civil war diary)
- Also search by subject for specific people and events, then scan the titles for those keywords or others such as memoirs, autobiography, report, or personal narratives.