Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Online Sources: Anne Morrow Lindbergh
Book Sources: Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- A selection of books/e-books available in Trible Library.
- Click the title for location and availability information.
Bring Me a Unicorn by
Call Number: TL540.L49 A3 B8
Diaries and Letters of Anne Morrow Lindbergh, 1922-1928
Earth Shine by
Call Number: TL789.8.U6 A546 L742, E12
The heron and the astronaut.--Immersion in life.
The Flower and the Nettle by
Call Number: PS3523.I516 Z516 1976
Diaries and Letters of Anne Morrow Lindbergh, 1936-1939
Continued by the author's War within and without.
Listen! The Wind by
Call Number: TL540.L49 A3 L7
The story of the flight made by Col. and Mrs. Lindbergh in 1933, across the Atlantic ocean from Africa to Brazil.
North to the Orient by
Call Number: TL540.L49 A3 1935
The story of the flight made by Col. and Mrs. Lindbergh in 1931, from Washington, D.C. to Japan and China.
War Within and Without by
Call Number: PS3523.I516 Z528 W2
Diaries and Letters of Anne Morrow Lindbergh, 1939-1944.
Search for More
- Suggested terms to look for include - diary, diaries, letters, papers, documents, documentary or correspondence.
- Combine these these terms with the event or person you are researching. (example: civil war diary)
- Also search by subject for specific people and events, then scan the titles for those keywords or others such as memoirs, autobiography, report, or personal narratives.