Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Whether you have a class assignment or you are filming for extracurricular events, make sure you know what the Media Center has as far as resources and services. Here are some questions to ask yourself as you begin your journey:
- Have you checked out our Circulating Equipment page?
- Do you know how to use the equipment?
- What other pieces of equipment should you consider?
- What software does the Media Center have that will help you edit?
- Do you know how to use the software?
These questions are important, but make sure you know exactly what is expected of you and what your end product should look like. Is there a rubric for the assignment? What is the weather going to be like when you shoot outside? Consider these as well as other things too.
The following pages will help you organize your thoughts and help you create something that is coherent and meaningful.
Safari Books We Recommend