Using Test Critiques
The Critiques are in Reference, call number Ref. BF176 T419 1984.
Begin in the index (volume 10) of the Test Critiques to see if the name of your test is reviewed here. Then, follow the reference to the appropriate volume and page number to find the following information:
- Names and affiliations of the test reviewer and test author(s)
- Introduction: test purpose and process of development, and context for use
- Practical Applications/Uses: appropriate test settings and test subjects; administration, scoring, and interpretation guidelines
- Technical Aspects: reliability and validity; what other experts say about the test
- Critique: A concise set of conclusions and recommendations regarding the quality of the test.