Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Trible Library Catalog Search
Find More items in Trible Library
Finding Book Reviews
- You may need to look in more than one place.
- Remember not all books have been reviewed. If you have checked the
most likely places for book reviews for your title, it is possible no
one reviewed the book.
and databases under the General Resources Section will be useful
for all subject areas. However, you may also find it helpful to check
subject specific resources.
your book is a reprint or other than a first edition; it may not have
been reviewed in that version. However, you may be able to find a
review of the original or earlier edition of the same book.
The more you know...
the date your book was published.
- This will help you to select places
- The older the book is, the more likely you will need to use
print indexes to locate reviews.
- Check the year the book was published
and the years before and after in print sources.