(1) Go to the link above
(2) For account type select Student, Staff or Professor from the choices as appropriate
(3) Fill in your personal information
(4) You MUST use your CNU email account in the email box
(5) Check or uncheck the box as desired for the line
"I would like to receive updates and special offers from Dow Jones and affiliates, including The Wall Street Journal. I can unsubscribe at any time."
(6) Check the box next to the line (you must check the box or you will get an error message.)
"I agree to the Privacy Notice, Subscriber Agreement"
(7) Once you have created an account it will take you through sign up for various items such as newsletters, etc.
You can set this part of the account up however you wish.
(8) The first time you login to the account after it has been created, it will ask you to confirm your email by clicking a button;
This generates an email with a link which you will click to confirm it.
After that initial time it won't ask you to confirm it again.
For faculty members, the subscription also includes professor tools.
Examples of these tools include:
• WSJ Context: Faculty can create reading lists of relevant articles to support classroom discussion
• WSJ Assessment Tool: Test students’ awareness of current events through online quizzes on WSJ articles
• And more
Already have a personal subscription? You can switch to a School-Sponsored WSJ Membership!
If a student or a faculty/staff member has a personal WSJ membership and would like to convert it to their School-Sponsored WSJ Membership, they will need to call 1-800-JOURNAL to cancel.