Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Book Sources: Byrd Family of Virginia
- A selection of books/e-books available in Trible Library.
- Click the title for location and availability information.
The Westover Manuscripts by
Call Number: Online - free - HathiTrust
containing the history of the dividing line betwixt Virginia and North Carolina; A journey to the land of Eden, A.D. 1736: and A progress to the mines. Written from 1728 to 1736,and now first publshed. By William Byrd
Search for More
- Suggested terms to look for include - diary, diaries, letters, papers, documents, documentary or correspondence.
- Combine these these terms with the event or person you are researching. (example: civil war diary)
- Also search by subject for specific people and events, then scan the titles for those keywords or others such as memoirs, autobiography, report, or personal narratives.