Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Online Sources: Isaac Newton
Book Sources: Isaac Newton
- A selection of books/e-books available in Trible Library.
- Click the title for location and availability information.
Great books of the Western world ; v. 34
Call Number: AC1 .G786 v.34
Mathematical principles of natural philosophy. [Translated by Andrew Motte. Rev. by Florian Cajori] Optics. By Sir Isaac Newton. Treatise on light by Christiaan Huygens. [Translated by Silvanus P. Thompson]
Call Number: QC353.N563 O6
or, A treatise of the reflections, refractions, inflections & colours of light. Based on the 4th ed., London, 1730; with a foreword by Albert Einstein, an introd. by Sir Edmund Whittaker, a pref. by I. Bernard Cohen, and an analytical table of contents prepared by Duane H. D. Roller.
Search for More
- Suggested terms to look for include - diary, diaries, letters, papers, documents, documentary or correspondence.
- Combine these these terms with the event or person you are researching. (example: civil war diary)
- Also search by subject for specific people and events, then scan the titles for those keywords or others such as memoirs, autobiography, report, or personal narratives.