Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Online Sources: Paul Klee
Book Sources: Paul Klee
- A selection of books/e-books available in Trible Library.
- Click the title for location and availability information.
Paul Klee Rediscovered: Works from the Bürgi Collection by
Call Number: N6888.K55 A4 2000
Published in conjunction with an exhibition held at the Kunstmuseum Bern, Feb. 4-Apr. 16, 2000; Hamburger Kunsthalle, May 5-July 23, 2000; and the Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art, Edinburgh, Aug. 12-Oct. 22, 2000.
Paul Klee by
Call Number: N6888.K55 A4 1987
Catalog of the exhibition Paul Klee, held at Museum of Modern Art, New York, Feb. 12-May 5, 1987, Cleveland Museum of Art, June 24-Aug. 16, 1987, and Kunstmuseum Bern, Bern, Switzerland, Sept. 25, 1987-Jan. 3, 1988.
Search for More
- Suggested terms to look for include - diary, diaries, letters, papers, documents, documentary or correspondence.
- Combine these these terms with the event or person you are researching. (example: civil war diary)
- Also search by subject for specific people and events, then scan the titles for those keywords or others such as memoirs, autobiography, report, or personal narratives.