Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Online Sources: Alan Turing
Book Sources: Alan Turing
- A selection of books/e-books available in Trible Library.
- Click the title for location and availability information.
Letters of Note Volume 2 by
Call Number: PN6131 .L4832 2016
"From the editor of the New York Times bestseller Letters of Note comes this companion volume of more than 125 letters, a collection of correspondence that spans centuries and place, written by the famous, the not-so-famous, and the downright infamous. Entries are accompanied by a transcript of the letter, a short contextual introduction, and an illustration--in most cases, a facsimile of the letter itself."
Search for More
- Suggested terms to look for include - diary, diaries, letters, papers, documents, documentary or correspondence.
- Combine these these terms with the event or person you are researching. (example: civil war diary)
- Also search by subject for specific people and events, then scan the titles for those keywords or others such as memoirs, autobiography, report, or personal narratives.