Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Book Sources: Art
- A selection of books/e-books available in Trible Library.
- Click the title for location and availability information.
Daring to Look by
Call Number: HD1525 .S66 2008
Dorothea Lange's Photographs and Reports from the Field
The Great Depression by
Call Number: E806 .G828 2004
"Presents a collection of cartoons and caricatures, accompanied by background and analysis, about the causes and events of the Great Depression."
Marc Chagall and His Times: A Documentary Narrative by
Call Number: N6999.C5 H3 2003
Roots -- Struggling artist, 1900-1918 -- Art and revolution, 1918-1923 -- France between two World wars, 1923-1941 -- Refugee in the United States, 1941-1948 -- Return to France, 1948-1952 -- The last thirty-three years, 1952-1985.
A South Carolina Album, 1936-1948 by
Call Number: F270 .S38 1992
Documentary photography in the Palmetto State from the Farm Security Administration, Office of War Information, and Standard Oil of New Jersey
Search for More
- Suggested terms to look for include - diary, diaries, letters, papers, documents, documentary or correspondence.
- Combine these these terms with the event or person you are researching. (example: civil war diary)
- Also search by subject for specific people and events, then scan the titles for those keywords or others such as memoirs, autobiography, report, or personal narratives.