Do you need to read a history book about a topic before 1600?
Below are some samples of topics and books, as well as call number areas that you can "browse" electronically for a book.
Still can't find something? Come to the Reference Desk in the library and we will be happy to help!
- Click on the book title to see the call number, location, and availability
- If the book is an ebook click the Connect to this resource online link
- If the book is a print book:
- make sure it says Available in the Status column
- located in the General Collection or Storage see Requesting Materials for information
- located in another area - you can get it from the shelves
- Avoid books in the Juvenile collection - these are not ones your professor is likely to approve!
- Avoid fictional works