1. Type the name of the company in the search box
2. In the result list find your Company
3. Click the Financials link
Compare to major competitors will select the companies for you.
Compare to specific companies requires that you input ticker symbols for other companies.
1. On the main screen search for a company (outlined in purple)
2. On the company report page choose the Competitors tab (outlined in purple)
3. Add or remove competitors from the list as needed (or use the list as is)
4. Click the Add All to Company Analysis List link (outlined in purple)
5. Click the Company Analysis List link (outlined in purple)
6. Click the Company Comparison Report link at the top of the page (outlined in purple)
7. On the Comparison Reporting Selection Screen choose the companies you want to use in section 1 (outlined in purple) and choose the ratios you want to use in section 2 (outlined in blue) using the arrows to move items between the boxes as needed
8. Select the year(s) for the report (outlined in red)
9. Select the report format from the drop down box; then click the Creat Report button (outlined in green)