Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Online Sources: Prohibition
Book Sources: Prohibition
- A selection of books/e-books available in Trible Library.
- Click the title for location and availability information.
Call Number: HV5089 .H53 2004
"Features include narrative overview, biographical profiles, primary source documents, detailed chronology, and annotated sources for further study."
Substance Abuse in America: A Documentary and Reference Guide by
Call Number: Online - Ebook Central
Publication Date: 2012-08-01
"This book examines the history of U.S. drug policy chronologically, from the early 1900s through the current day. Topics include patent medicines, Prohibition, Reefer Madness, the psychedelic '60s, Nixon's War on Drugs, and the powerful warring Mexican drug cartels that currently threaten political instability in that country."
Search for More
- Suggested terms to look for include - diary, diaries, letters, papers, documents, documentary or correspondence.
- Combine these these terms with the event or person you are researching. (example: civil war diary)
- Also search by subject for specific people and events, then scan the titles for those keywords or others such as memoirs, autobiography, report, or personal narratives.