Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Trible Library Catalog Search
- Use news resources to find current and historical newspaper articles about a person or your topic
The more you know...
- Knowing basics about your topic (names of people involved, dates, etc.) is helpful before you begin researching.
- If you don't have any background information, try using reference sources for some basics.
- This can also help you think of other keywords or synonyms to use in searches.
- Research the specific people (if any) involved in the topic as well as the topic itself.
- Did they perhaps write something about it? Search for them as an author.
- If you find one article or book, but need more, consult the bibliography for sources.
- Many databases have a find more like this link in the articles, use it to see more articles related to the topic.