It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Company Research: Financial Information
Researching companies including financial data, history, and other information.
Research and analyze companies and industries around the world. Featuring the content you need to explore a global business landscape:
extensive reference content from Gale's core business collection; easy-to-use company fundamentals and investment research reports; industry rankings, profiles, market share data, company histories, and more.
1. Click on Companies/Markets (outlined in purple)
2. Click on Company(outlined in purple)
3. Search for the company
4. Select the company from the results list
5. Click on the Financial Resultslink (outlined in purple)
Factiva.com covers the world's leading news and business sources from from around the world; also provides access to media program transcripts, web sites (news and business sites,) company reports with financial data including ratio, pictures, and historical market data. Content is supplied in 22 languages including English, Spanish, and French.
1. Search for the company
2. Click on the Company Financials tab (underneath the blue section of the company's information)
See also the Filings tab for financial information filed with the SEC
(1) Captial IQ is intended for use for educational purposes only. Do not use it for a job, internship, etc. (2) Information entered in the account creation form is viewable by other people in the database user directory! (3) You can edit some of your user information once the account has been created under the My Capital IQ section - click on Profile.
The S&P Capital IQ platform combines deep and broad global financial intelligence with an array of tools for analysis, ideation, and efficiency. It allows users to:
Perform deep company and industry research; Monitor companies and markets; Identify and leverage key relationships; Generate better ideas and targets; Build and maintain models and presentations.