Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Online Sources: Rastafarians
Book Sources: Rastafarians
- A selection of books/e-books available in Trible Library.
- Click the title for location and availability information.
My Brother by
Call Number: PR9275.A583 K5639 1997
Bad Friday: Rastafari after Coral Gardens
Call Number: BL2532 .R37 B33 2011
""Bad Friday focuses on a community of Rastafarians in western Jamaica who annually commemorate the 1963 Coral Gardens 'incident,' a moment just after independence when the Jamaican government rounded up, jailed and tortured hundreds of Rastafarians."
Call Number: ML420.M3313 M37 2012
"Made with the support of the Marley family, the film features rare footage, incredible performances and revelatory interviews with the people that knew him [Bob Marley] best."
Rebel Music: The Bob Marley Story
Call Number: ML420.M3313 R434 2000
"The story of legendary reggae superstar Bob Marley, the musician, the poet and the prophet. Includes previously unheard recordings, news footage of the time and live performances of many of his classic hits."
Search for More
- Suggested terms to look for include - diary, diaries, letters, papers, documents, documentary or correspondence.
- Combine these these terms with the event or person you are researching. (example: civil war diary)
- Also search by subject for specific people and events, then scan the titles for those keywords or others such as memoirs, autobiography, report, or personal narratives.