Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Reserves Submission Form
Please print to accompany your materials at drop off.
If opened in Adobe Reader, the form can be filled out electronically.
Paper forms are also available at the Circulation Desk.
For Reserves questions or assistance, please contact Beth Young at 757-594-7134.
For immediate assistance contact the Circulation Desk at 757-594-7133 or email@example.com.
Scanning Course Material
To facilitate student access to course material during the first 2 weeks of class, the Trible Library staff will scan the limited amount of print material needed for that time, which is covered by the Fair Use exception to Copyright Law.
To utilize this service:
- Bring material to the Main Circulation Desk
- Fill out the scanning portion of the Reserves Submission form (link to the left or in person)
- The PDF of the scan will be sent to you within 24 hours.
- Upload the PDF to your Scholar course shell.
- Return to pick up the material if it will not also be placed on reserve.