Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Troubleshooting Ebook Central "Loading" Pages
When using the Read Online option, if you experience an issue with Ebook Central titles getting stuck with a page that says "loading" and the page won't display:
As a work around, please try downloading the book.
- You will need to create a personal account with Ebook Central if you don't already have one (instructions are below.) Or if you already have one, you can just sign in when you go to download the book.
- The Download Book button should be on the book's screen under the Read Online button.
- To read the book you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions reader installed on your device. It is a free ebook reader available here:
To create an account:
- Go to the main page of the database
- Click the sign in button on the top right side of the blue bar
- On the screen that comes up near the bottom left above the ProQuest logo there is a purple button next to New to Ebook Central? that says Create Account.
We apologize for the inconvenience as our proxy vendor is working to resolve the issue.