(1) Captial IQ is intended for use for educational purposes only. Do not use it for a job, internship, etc.
(2) Information entered in the account creation form is viewable by other people in the database user directory!
(3) You can edit some of your user information once the account has been created under the My Capital IQ section - click on Profile.
(1) Access the platform through the Capital IQ link below.
(2) Click on New User in the top right corner.
(3) Submit your cnu.edu email address in the appropriate box
(4) Check your email account (it may go to your spam folder) for a New User Sign Up email
(5) Follow the link in the email and fill out the requested information to create your account
Note: All the fields are required, if you are student, you can just put that in for your job title
(6) You will receive an email with a <b>Reset your password</b> link; click the link.
(7) Create a password
(8) You will receive a confirmation email that your password has been changed - do not use the link in the email to access the database if you are off campus!
(9) Use the link below to access the database or use the link in the A-Z list
Note: This link has proxy information that allows you to use the database off campus.