Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Online Sources: Visual & Fine Arts - Post War America
Book Sources: Visual & Fine Arts - Post War America
- A selection of books/e-books available in Trible Library.
- Click the title for location and availability information.
Andy Warhol Prints by
Call Number: NE539.W35 A4 2003
Publication Date: 2003-04-02
A catalogue raisonne : 1962-1987 / Frayda Feldman and Claudia Defendi.
Engaged Observers by
Call Number: TR820.5 .A25 2010
Documentary Photography Since the Sixties
"Each section opens with an introductory essay that sets the work in its evolving historical context."
Jackson Pollock by
Call Number: N6537.P57 A4 1978 Suppl.
Supplement : a catalogue raisonné of paintings, drawings, and other works
Edited by Francis Valentine O'Connor
Call Number: NX512.W37 A2 P8
"Anecdotal, funny, frank, POPism is Warhol’s personal view of the Pop phenomenon in New York in the 1960s..." Amazon.com
Roy Lichtenstein, 1970-1980 by
Call Number: ND237.L627 A4 1981
Published in conjunction with an exhibition held May-June 1981 at the Saint Louis Art Museum, and at other museums.
Search for More
- Suggested terms to look for include - diary, diaries, letters, papers, documents, documentary or correspondence.
- Combine these these terms with the event or person you are researching. (example: civil war diary)
- Also search by subject for specific people and events, then scan the titles for those keywords or others such as memoirs, autobiography, report, or personal narratives.