Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Nebraska--Crazy Horse and his band of Indians on their way from Camp Sheridan to surrender to General Crook at Red Cloud Agency, Sunday, May 6 / Berghavy ; from sketches by Mr. Hottes, 1877.
Picture downloaded from the Library of Congress Prints and Photographs Online Catalog
Book Sources: Crazy Horse
- A selection of books/e-books available in Trible Library.
- Click the title for location and availability information.
Search for More
- Suggested terms to look for include - diary, diaries, letters, papers, documents, documentary or correspondence.
- Combine these these terms with the event or person you are researching. (example: civil war diary)
- Also search by subject for specific people and events, then scan the titles for those keywords or others such as memoirs, autobiography, report, or personal narratives.