Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Online Sources: Treaties & Agreements
Book Sources: Treaties & Agreements
- A selection of books/e-books available in Trible Library.
- Click the title for location and availability information.
Indian Affairs: Laws and Treaties. by
Call Number: Online - free - HathiTrust
"... compilation of U.S. treaties, laws and executive orders pertaining to Native American Indian tribes. ... The work was first published in 1903-04 by the U.S. Government Printing Office. "
Osceola and the Great Seminole War by
Call Number: E99.S28 H38 2012
Publication Date: 2012-07-17
See the Appendix for treaties:
Appendix 1. Treaty of Fort Jackson -- Appendix 2. Treaty with the Florida Tribes of Indians, 1823 (Moultrie Creek) -- Appendix 3. Treaty with the Seminole, 1832 (Payne's Landing) -- Appendix 4. Treaty of Fort Gibson.
Search for More
- Suggested terms to look for include - diary, diaries, letters, papers, documents, documentary or correspondence.
- Combine these these terms with the event or person you are researching. (example: civil war diary)
- Also search by subject for specific people and events, then scan the titles for those keywords or others such as memoirs, autobiography, report, or personal narratives.