Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Online Sources: 9/11/2001
Book Sources: 9/11/2001
- A selection of books/e-books available in Trible Library.
- Click the title for location and availability information.
9/11 Commission Report by
Call Number: V6432.7 .N39 2004
Final Report of the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks upon the United States
America under Attack by
Call Number: HV6432 .S74 2002
"...discover a journal excerpt from an army chaplain visiting the Pentagon, Tony Blair's address to the House of Commons, a transcript of an Osama bin Laden videotape, and the Falwell/Robertson interview. "
Wendy Lukehart, Washington DC Public Library
Copyright 2002 Reed Business Information, Inc.
Tower Stories: An Oral History of 9/11 by
Call Number: HV6432.7 .T69 2007
"Voices represented include police, firefighters, paramedics, reporters, volunteers, eyewitnesses, the bereaved of 9/11, World Trade Center structural engineers, political experts, political dissidents, and children who witnessed the events."
Understanding Jihad by
Call Number: BP182 .C66 2005
appendix of relevant documents including materials related to the September 11 attacks and published manifestoes issued by Osama bin Laden and Palestinian suicide-martyrs
Search for More
- Suggested terms to look for include - diary, diaries, letters, papers, documents, documentary or correspondence.
- Combine these these terms with the event or person you are researching. (example: civil war diary)
- Also search by subject for specific people and events, then scan the titles for those keywords or others such as memoirs, autobiography, report, or personal narratives.