1. Type the name of the company in the search box (or the ticker symbol, e.g. DIS)
2. A drop down list may appear where you can select the correct company or you can click the search button
3. A tear sheet for the company is shown which covers basic information such as website, number of employees, ticker symbol, etc.
4. Look for the Primary Industry Classification section on the tear sheet
5.Click on the link for information on the industry link or click the View Complete Industry Classifications link for other industries related to the company
Below is a screen shot of the tear sheet for Disney with the Industry section outlined in green.
6. Use the choices on the left side of the screen to view available information
Below is the tear sheet for the Movies and Entertainment Industry