Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
SEC filings, Annual Reports, Etc.
1. Type the name of the company in the search box (or the ticker symbol, e.g. DIS)
2. A drop down list may appear where you can select the correct company or you can click the search button.
3. A tear sheet for the company is shown which covers basic information such as website, number of employees, ticker symbol, etc.
4. In the left column under the News, Events & Filings section, select from Transcripts, SEC Filings, Filings & Annual Reports, or Key Documents [outlined in green below].
Below is a screen shot of the tear sheet for Disney with the section outlined in green.
What will I find here?
- Access to earnings call transcripts for the Company you are viewing as well as for competitors
SEC, Filings & Annual Reports
- These documents may include
- Annuals/Interims: 10-K/10-Q
- Press Releases: 8-K
- Proxies: DEF, PRE
- Prospectuses: S-1
- Items under the SEC filings link are sourced from the SEC.
- Items under the Filings & Annual Reports link sourced from the SEC, company website or the exchange or any other public source available.
This section may include
- Security Holder Rights and Agreements
- Equity Related Agreements
- Employee Related Agreements