Text A Librarian
- How - Text:
Text your question to (757) 774- 5874.
- A librarian will respond as soon as possible.
- This service is free but standard text/SMS message rates apply.
- Save us in your contacts and txt us when you're on the go.
- To get quick info during our off hours you can text the following keywords :
- "HOURS" to get a text showing library hours
- "ONLINE" for instructions on connecting to library databases when you're off campus
- "STUDY" for information about reserving study rooms.
- Other keywords will be coming soon as we build our FAQ.
Who Can & Hours
- Who can:
CNU students, faculty, and staff
- What hours:
When classes are in session, during these hours ---
Monday - Thursday: 9:00am - 9:00pm
Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday: 1:00pm - 9:00pm
- How - Chat:
- Enter your name.
- Type your question in the box and a librarian will respond as soon as possible.
- If you do not get a response right away, or the box indicates "I’m not logged in", try again later or call the reference desk (757-594-7132). The reference librarian may be helping someone else.