The Paul and Rosemary Trible Library has 3 study rooms available for student, faculty, and staff use. These rooms may be reserved up to 24 hours in advance by calling (757-594-7133) or asking at the Circulation Desk.
- Only CNU students, faculty, or staff may reserve rooms.
- A student must present student ID and sign in at the Circulation Desk before the room is occupied.
- If a room is not reserved, walk-ins may occupy on a first come first served basis. (Walk-ins must clear the room for the next reservation).
- Reservations should be made 24 hours in advance.
- Reservations are limited to 2 hours.
- If a room is needed for longer than a 2 hour period, a separate reservation must be requested.
- Requests for a specific room will be honored based on room availability at the time of the request.
- A reservation may be forfeited if more than 15 minutes late.
- Groups have priority during peak study periods. If an individual is occupying a room, he or she may be asked to vacate it to accommodate a group.
- Occupants may be requested to vacate rooms to enable maintenance work to be carried out, or for administrative reasons.
- The library is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal property left in rooms.
Before occupying the room:
- Go to the Circulation Desk.
- Sign in.
- A “Reserved” sign will be issued.
- Hang this sign using the suction cups on the window in the room.
At the end of your session, return the sign to the Circulation Desk and sign out.